Brownie Bottom Pudding Pie
- 4 squares Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate or 1 (4 ounce)package Bakers' German's sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages
(4 serving size) Jell-O chocolate flavor instantpudding &
- Thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F for glass pie plate). Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes.
Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix in flour, then nuts, mixing well.
Spread in prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Spread over brownie pie. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with grated Baker's
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 8 servings.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/7/01 5:36:47 am.