- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pie shell, unbaked
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix milk, butter and chocolate in double boiler. Beat until chocolate melts.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, adding vanilla extract last.
- Pour into uncooked pie shell.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.