- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pie shell, unbaked
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix milk, butter and chocolate in double boiler. Beat until chocolate melts.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, adding vanilla extract last.
- Pour into uncooked pie shell.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.