- 14 Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies, slightly chilled
- 3 egg whites
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Whipped cream, chocolate bits or shaved chocolate (for garnishes)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Roll chilled cookies to crush. Beat together egg whites and salt until soft peaks
form. Add vanilla extract. Add sugar gradually, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in cookie crumbs and nuts. Pour into
prepared pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream garnished with chocolate bits or shaved chocolate.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.