- 1 (8 ounce) container cappuccino or coffee nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 envelope KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/2 cup strong coffee or espresso, cooled
- 1 1/2 cup prepared nonfat whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) prepared OREO Pie Crust
- Additional whipped topping, fresh raspberries and chocolate sauce,
- Blend yogurt and sugar in large bowl.
- Sprinkle gelatine over coffee in saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Over low heat, stir until gelatine completely dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Blend gelatine mixture into yogurt mixture. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
Pour gelatine mixture into prepared cookie crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with dollops of additional whipped topping, raspberries and chocolate
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional information per serving (without garnish) 99 calories, 3 g protein,
14 g carbohydrate, 4 g total fat, 3 g saturated fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium,
0 g dietary fiber
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.