Caramel Frozen Yogurt Pie with Grilled Peaches
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pints premium vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Graham
crust or8 individual Graham
cracker pie crusts
- 11/4 cups
store-bought caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons
dark brown sugar
- 6 ripe peaches, halved and pitted*
- Transfer 1 pint of frozen yogurt from freezer to refrigerator to soften
for 30 to 40 minutes. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake the pie crust until lightly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Set
aside to cool.
- To assemble the pie, spread the softened yogurt evenly over the pie crust.
Place in the freezer and chill about 1 hour.
- When firm, spread about 3/4 cup of the caramel evenly over the frozen yogurt.
Return the pie to the freezer, and transfer the second pint of frozen yogurt
to the refrigerator. Allow pint to soften for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Spread the second pint of yogurt evenly over the caramel, making decorative
swirls, if possible. Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- To grill peaches, prepare a medium fire in a charcoal grill or preheat a
gas grill on medium.
- Melt butter and stir in brown sugar until dissolved. Toss peaches with the
butter mixture until well coated.
- Grill peaches directly over medium fire, cut-side up, until grill marks
are visible, about 5 minutes.
- Turn peaches over and grill until grill marks show and peaches are tender,
about 4 minutes longer. Set aside to cool. When cool, cut peaches into thick
- When ready to serve, cut pie into wedges and serve with a mound of peaches
on the side. Drizzle a little of the remaining caramel sauce over top.
* Used medium size peaches
Serving Suggestions: Grilling brings out the natural sugars of peaches. Serve
this as a whole pie to slice or as individual tarts. A great end to a night out
on the grill.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 490 calories Protein 5 grams Fat 15 grams Sodium
329 milligrams Cholesterol 15 milligrams Saturated Fat 6 grams Carbohydrates 85
grams Fiber 2 grams
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes