Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie
- 4 squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared Graham
cracker crumb crust
- 2 medium
Dole bananas, sliced
- 2 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages Jell-O vanilla or banana
cream flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped
- Microwave chocolate, milk and butter in medium bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes,
stirring every 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread evenly
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Arrange banana slices
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Spoon over bananas in crust. Spread with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.