Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie
- 4 squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon
margarine or butter
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared Graham
cracker crumb crust
- 2 medium
Dole bananas, sliced
- 2 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages Jell-O vanilla or banana
cream flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped
- Microwave chocolate, milk and margarine in medium bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes,
stirring every 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread evenly
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Arrange banana slices
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Spoon over bananas in crust. Spread with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.