Chocolate Fluff Pie
- 3 cups flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 ounces sweet chocolate
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all crust ingredients. Press into a 10-inch glass pie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler with marshmallows, sugar, salt and milk. Stir
until melted. Remove from heat.
- Beat cheese until smooth. Beat in chocolate mixture. Mix well. Blend in vanilla
extract. Set aside to cool.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Blend into cooled pie shell. Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Makes 8 servings.
Posted by Elaine at Recipe Goldmine 2004/3/29 16:13.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.