Chocolate-Peanut Butter Mud Pie
This easy mud pie is filled with every kid's favorite flavors: peanut butter,
chocolate and Graham
crackers. It takes only a few minutes to assemble, and the
raves will be worth the wait!
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1 (10-inch) prepared Graham
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 3/4 cup
NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- Spread peanut butter evenly over bottom of crust. Sprinkle with morsels.
- Combine Nesquik, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Boil
for 1 minute.
- Pour filling into crust. Carefully place mud pie into refrigerator.
for 4 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.