Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 1/3 cups Tagalongs®/ Peanut Butter Patties®, crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- Early in the day combine crumbs and butter. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine pudding and milk. Stir in peanut butter. Pour into pie shell.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Tagalongs®/ Peanut Butter Patties® Girl Scout Cookies are a regular cookie with
soft Peanut Butter and coated with chocolate that comes in a 7 ounce box.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.