Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 1/3 cups Tagalongs®/ Peanut Butter Patties®, crushed*
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
Tagalongs®/ Peanut Butter Patties® Girl Scout Cookies are a regular cookie with
soft Peanut Butter and coated with chocolate that comes in a 7 ounce box.
- Early in the day combine crumbs and butter. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine pudding and milk. Stir in peanut butter. Pour into pie shell.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.