Chocolate Raspberry Frozen Pie
- 12 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/2 cup crushed reduced-fat chocolate
- 6 ounces chocolate Graham
cracker pie crust
- Beat yogurt, dry pudding mix and milk together until thickened. Stir in whipped
cream and crushed cookies. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Cover and freeze 4 hours until frozen through.
- Let stand at room temperature
for 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with fresh raspberries, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.