Coconut Macaroon Pie
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In bowl combine all ingredients and pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 8:36:39 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.