Coconut Mounds Pie
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan over low heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract. Pour into greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine milk and coconut; spoon over chocolate mixture, leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch border around outside of pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until coconut is golden brown.