Coconut Mounds Pie
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs, slightly
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan over low heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, flour
and vanilla extract. Pour into greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine milk and coconut; spoon over chocolate mixture, leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch
border around outside of pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until
coconut is golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.