Coconut Mounds Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs, slightly
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan over low heat. Stir in eggs, sugar, flour
and vanilla extract. Pour into greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine milk and coconut; spoon over chocolate mixture, leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch
border around outside of pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until
coconut is golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes