Cool Peppermint Pattie Pie
- 8 large Tom's (or York's) peppermint patties, broken into quarters
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1(8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1 Keebler
chocolate wafer pie crust
- Place peppermint patties in a microwave-safe bowl and add milk.
- Microwave on
HIGH (100%) for 30-45 seconds.
- Stir until candy is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Fold in non-dairy whipped topping. Spread into crust.
- Cover and place in freezer
for at least one hour.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.