Custard Crunch Mince Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup mincemeat
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend dry ingredients and slowly add to eggs. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.