Fancy Pumpkin Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, unbaked
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and vanilla extract together until
blended. Add egg and mix well. Spread on bottom of pie shell.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 65 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes