Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie
with Chocolate Crunch Crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14
ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping
cream, whipped, or 1 (14 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 to
2 teaspoons chocolate flavored syrup
Chocolate Crunch Crust
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (6
ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups rice cereal
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk and
peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Fold in whipped
cream or whipped topping.
- Turn into prepared crust.
- Drizzle syrup over top of pie,
gently swirl with a spoon.
- Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine and chocolate chips. Remove
from heat, gently stir in rice cereal until completely covered.
- Press into bottom
and up sides of greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.