French Mint Pie
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/2 teaspoon mint flavoring
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 9-inch crumb crust
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until smooth, remove and let cool.
- Beat sugar and butter until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, blending until smooth
after each addition. Add chocolate and mint.
- Spread into 9-inch crumb crust and chill for several hours.
- Top with your favorite
topping and chocolate curls if desired.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.