French Mint Pie
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/2 teaspoon mint flavoring
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 9-inch crumb crust
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until smooth, remove and let cool.
- Beat sugar and butter until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, blending until smooth
after each addition. Add chocolate and mint.
- Spread into 9-inch crumb crust and chill for several hours.
- Top with your favorite
topping and chocolate curls if desired.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes