French Mint Pie
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/2 teaspoon mint flavoring
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 9-inch crumb crust
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler until smooth, remove and let cool.
- Beat sugar and butter until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, blending until smooth
after each addition. Add chocolate and mint.
- Spread into 9-inch crumb crust and chill for several hours.
- Top with your favorite
topping and chocolate curls if desired.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes