Frozen Orange Mallow Pie
- 1 (7 ounce) jar JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups
JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping,
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- 1 orange, sliced
- Beat Marshmallow Creme and orange juice in large bowl with electric mixer on
medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in marshmallows and 1 cup of the whipped
- Spoon into crust. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping just before serving.
- Garnish with
How To Easily Cut Frozen Pie: For easier cutting, remove pie from freezer and
place in refrigerator for 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Use a sharp knife,
sprayed with cooking spray, to cut the pie. For best results, dip knife in warm
water between each cut.
Nutrition Information: Calories 300; Total fat 8 g; Saturated fat 3.5 g;
Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 130 mg; Carbohydrate 54 g; Dietary fiber 0 g; Sugars 38
g; Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 0%DV; Vitamin C 30 %DV; Calcium 0 %DV; Iron 2 %DV
and photograph used with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes