Fruit and Cream Pie
For a light-as-a-cloud dessert, pile whipped cream and fruit filling into a baked pie crust.
- 1 Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz® Frozen Deep Dish Pie Crust (from 12 ounce package)
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups fresh fruit (strawberry slices, blueberries, kiwi fruit slices, peach slices or any combination)
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch pie pan.
- Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In large bowl, combine whipping cream and powdered sugar; beat until stiff peaks
form. Gently fold in fruit.
- Spoon into cooled baked shell.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep: 45 min | Yield:4 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe: Calories 440 Calories from Fat
290 Total Fat 33g Saturated Fat 15g Cholesterol 65mg Sodium 300mg Total Carbohydrate
34g Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 10g Protein 5g%
Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 60% Calcium 6% Iron 8%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 1 Fruit; 6 1/2 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury.