Fruit and Cream Pie
For a light-as-a-cloud dessert, pile whipped cream and fruit filling into a baked
- 1 Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz® Frozen Deep Dish Pie
- Crust (from 12-ounce package)
cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups fresh fruit (strawberry
slices, blueberries, kiwi fruit slices, peach slices or any combination)
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch
- Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In large bowl, combine whipping cream and powdered sugar; beat until stiff peaks
form. Gently fold in fruit.
- Spoon into cooled baked shell.
- Refrigerate for at least
1 hour before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
prep time 45 min
total time 1 hr 45 min
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe: Calories 440 Calories from Fat
290 Total Fat 33g Saturated Fat 15g Cholesterol 65mg Sodium 300mg Total Carbohydrate
34g Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 10g Protein 5g%
Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 60% Calcium 6% Iron 8%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 1 Fruit; 6 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Pillsbury.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.