Fudge Brownie Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Ice cream
- Hot fudge sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In small mixer bowl, beat eggs, blend in sugar and melted butter.
- Combine flour
and cocoa powder, add to butter mixture. Stir in vanilla extract and nuts. Pour
into a lightly greased 8 inch pie plate.
- Baked in a 350 degree F oven 25 to 30 minutes, or until almost set. (Pie will
not be quite done in the center.) Let cool.
- Serve topped with ice cream and drizzled with hot fudge sauce.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 2, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes