Fudge Brownie Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Ice cream
- Hot fudge sauce
- In small mixer bowl, beat eggs, blend in sugar and melted butter.
- Combine flour
and cocoa powder, add to butter mixture. Stir in vanilla extract and nuts. Pour
into a lightly greased 8 inch pie plate.
- Baked in a 350 degree F oven 25 to 30 minutes, or until almost set. (Pie will
not be quite done in the center.) Let cool.
- Serve topped with ice cream and drizzled with hot fudge sauce.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 2, 2001.