Tastes just like a Fudgesicle in a cookie crust.
- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Whipped cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package chocolate instant
- Shaved chocolate or mini-chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed Oreos and margarine; mix well.
- Press evenly and firmly into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- In large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; beat with electric mixer until well
blended (about 1 minute).
- Gently fold in softened ice cream and pour into prepared crust.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Allow to stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate.
Serves 6 to 8.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 8/11/2001 5:31 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes