This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Fudgesicle S'More Pie
- 1 ready-made Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 quart whipping cream, divided
cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar Marshmallow Creme
- Over medium-low heat, pour 2 cups of whipping cream into a saucepan, then add
chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate melts completely and is thoroughly mixed
with the cream. Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate
- Pour the remaining cream into the remaining chocolate mixture, stir well until
mixed and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
- After the chocolate cream has chilled, put the mixture into a mixing bowl and
whip until stiff. Spread the chocolate cream into the pie shell and freeze overnight.
- After the chocolate cream has frozen, spread the Marshmallow Creme on top of
the pie. Brown the Marshmallow Creme under a broiler or with a torch.
- To serve, cut slices with a knife blade dipped in warm water.