Georgie Porgie Pudding Pie
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) container
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 small box instant vanilla
- 3 cups milk
- First layer: Mix together flour, butter and pecans as you would pie dough.
into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes; cool.
- Second layer: With mixer, mix confectioners' sugar, sugar and cream cheese.
- Fold in 3/4 of Cool Whip. Reserve 1/4 of the Cool Whip for top. Spread over top
of cooled first layer.
- Third layer: Mix chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding with 3 cups milk. When
set, spoon over second layer.
- Spread reserved Cool Whip over the top.
Note from Linda ~ I would probably add a few chocolate sprinkles over the Cool
Whip as a final decoration.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes