German Chocolate Pie
- 4 ounces sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs,
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Remove from heat and
add condensed milk, flour, vanilla extract, salt and eggs. Mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the coconut for garnish.
- Stir remaining coconut and nuts into
pie mixture. Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle reserved coconut over top.
- Bake at 350
degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes or until top is firm and coconut is lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.
Posted by MelindaS at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes