Grasshopper Mallow Pie
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 to 8 drops peppermint
- 6 to 8 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate crumb crust
- Shaved chocolate and additional whipped cream
- In a mixing bowl, beat Marshmallow Creme, milk, extract and food coloring until
smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight or until
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate
and whipped cream if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.