Krispy Chocolate Banana Pie
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 bananas
- 1 box sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 2 1/4 cups milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crust: Mix peanut butter with honey. Mix in Rice Krispies. Press into pie plate
with metal spoon, building up the edge.
- Filling: Slice bananas over crust.
- Mix pudding with milk and spread over bananas.
- Topping: Top with Cool Whip.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes