Lemon or Lime Ice Box Pie
Lemon or Lime Ice Box Pie will become one of your spring and summer favorites. This gem of a pie is topped with a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping.
- 2 egg yolks, beaten*
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime peel or thin slices lemon or lime
- 1 Graham cracker crust
* We recommend using a pasteurized egg product for this recipe.
- Mix all together well and pour into a Graham crust.
- Top with lemon or lime peel or thin slices of lemon or lime.
- Chill until set.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping if desired.
Photo credit: texascooking on Visual hunt / CC BY-NC-ND