Libby's® Famous Pumpkin Pie
This is the traditional holiday pumpkin pie. This classic recipe has been on
LIBBY'S® Pumpkin labels since 1950. This pie is easy to prepare and even easier
to enjoy. Just mix, pour, bake for a delicious homemade tradition.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15
ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION®
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually
stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until
knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Cooking Time 55 minutes | Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Serving Size 1: Calories Per Serving 280 Calories
from fat 100
% Daily Value * Total Fat 11g 17% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Cholesterol 70mg 23%
Sodium 350mg 15% Carbohydrates 40g 13% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Vitamin A 130% Vitamin
C 0% Calcium 15% Iron 4% Sugars 25g Protein 6g
* Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®.