- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons margarine,
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 unbaked
- Cool Whip or whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine slightly beaten eggs, syrup, almond extract, melted margarine, brown
sugar and salt. Beat until well mixed. Stir in coconut and pecans. Pour into pie
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool.
- Top with Cool Whip or whipped cream when ready to serve.