Magic Margarita Pie
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 to 4 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- Additional whipped cream, orange twists, mint leaves or pretzels for garnish (optional)
- Combine crumbs, butter and sugar; press on bottom and up the side of buttered 9-inch pie plate.
- In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand milk, lime, tequila and orange liqueur; mix well.
- Fold in whipping cream; pour into prepared crust.
- Freeze or chill until firm, 2 hours in freezer or 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Garnish as desired.