Mai Tai Pie
- 25 large marshmallows
- 2/3 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/3 cup Mai Tai mix
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Melt marshmallows in cream over VERY LOW heat, stir until well blended. Remove from heat; stir in Mai Tai mix and rum.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into crumb crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- Pie may be garnished with additional Graham cracker crumbs and maraschino cherries.
If you make a few different flavored ones, I would suggest coloring them
in different colors, so you know which is which!
From the kitchen of Barbara Louise (~.~) - Albuquerque, New Mexico