Million Dollar Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
(8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chopped
- Green food coloring
- Graham cracker crust
- Beat confectioners' sugar, butter and eggs together until smooth and well
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a Graham
cracker crust and chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes