Mock Cherry Pie
This tastes just like cherry pie!
- 4 cups zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 small box cherry Jell-O (mixed as directed on package)
- Mix all ingredients together and place in unbaked pie crust. Add top crust. Brush
with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Let cool, then refrigerate.