NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie features the sweet, creamy richness of
a brown sugar base combined with chopped nuts and delicious chocolate morsels.
Serve warm with whipped or ice cream.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell*
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated
sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and
- Nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center
comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.
Makes: 8 | Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 85 min
* If using frozen pie shell, use deep-dish style, thawed completely. Bake on
baking sheet; increase baking time slightly.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe Servings Per Recipe: 8 Calories:
580 Calories from Fat: 330 Total Fat: 38g (58% of DV) Saturated Fat: 18g (88% of
DV) Cholesterol: 100mg (34% of DV) Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV) Carbohydrates: 57g
(19% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV) Sugars: 36g Protein: 7g
Vitamin A: 10% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 4% of DV Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com