No-Crust Fudge Pie
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup finely chopped nuts
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Melt butter and chocolate together over low heat. Stir in sugar; blend beaten eggs with chocolate mixture. Add salt, vanilla extract and nuts. Pour into a well-greased 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.