Nutter Butter Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- 24 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 5 tablespoons
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup
creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce)
container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- To make crust, crush the cookies in a zip style plastic bag with a rolling pin,
or in a food processor. Mix cookie crumbs with butter. Press into bottom and sides
of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer
on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or until pie can be cut.
- Garnish with remaining whipped
topping and additional cookies if desired.
Source: Philadelphia Cream Cheese box