- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared Graham
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, orange juice and
peel; mix well (it will be thin). Turn into crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar,
sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in mandarin
oranges. Spread mixture evenly on top of pie.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Cool; chill
thoroughly before serving.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Source: Women's Circle for Cooks on the Go