- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared Graham
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, orange juice and
peel; mix well (it will be thin). Turn into crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar,
sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in mandarin
oranges. Spread mixture evenly on top of pie.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Cool; chill
thoroughly before serving.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Source: Women's Circle for Cooks on the Go
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.