Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 3/4 cup hot fudge dessert topping, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) Graham cracker crumb
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 small boxes vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the fudge topping into bottom of crust. Gently top with 1/2 of the whipped topping; place in freezer 10 minutes.
- Pour milk into large bowl; stir in peanut butter with wire whisk until well blended. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until smooth. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spoon over layers in crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Drizzle with remaining fudge topping just before serving.