Peanut Butter Puddin' Pie
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 to 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or nutty
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large box Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar into a small bowl with fingers until peanut butter becomes crumbly. You may need to add more powdered sugar as you go along. Sprinkle the peanut butter crumbles to cover the bottom of pie crust. Don't throw away the leftovers!
- Prepare pudding as directed on box for pie filling. Pour pudding into pie shell.
- Put pie into freezer or fridge for about a 1/2 hour or until pudding has set.
- Cover pudding with a layer of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with some remaining peanut butter crumbles.
- Swirl some chocolate syrup over the top and VOILA!
Source: Recipe given by my friend, Julie...this is awesome! Everyone requests
this when I bring desserts. EG
Posted by ElmoGoddess at Recipe Goldmine 7/5/01 11:05:16 am.