Peppermint Rice Cloud
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 9-inch prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1/4 cup fudge sauce, warmed
- Combine rice, marshmallows, milk and candy in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium
heat or until thick and creamy, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
- Cool completely.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into chocolate crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, drizzle with fudge sauce.
Yield: 6 servings