Pineapple Key Lime Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Key lime (or lemon) juice
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple,
- 1 prepared 9-inch Graham
- Whisk together the milk and lime juice. Set aside.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form, then beat in the sugar and beat until stiff.
- Fold the pineapple into the whipped cream, then fold into the Key lime mixture.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
Per serving: Cal 467 (36% fat) Fat 9 g (9 g sat) Fiber 1 g Chol 44 mg Sodium
262 mg Carb 70 g