Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Few drops red food coloring
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9-inch) Graham
crackers crusts or 1 Graham
crust, in the
bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix lemonade with milk; add pineapple, nuts and food coloring.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crusts.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
Makes 16 servings.
May also be frozen. Let stand at room temperature for a few minutes before
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes