Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Few drops red food coloring
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9-inch) Graham crackers crusts or 1 Graham crust, in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan
- Mix lemonade with milk; add pineapple, nuts and food coloring.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crusts.
- Refrigerate* for 3 to 4 hours.
* Pink Lemonade Pie may also be frozen. Let stand at room
temperature for a few minutes before serving.
Yield: 16 servings