Pink Velvet Company Pie
- 16 Graham
crackers (sheets), finely crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small box strawberry Jell-O
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
cup granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk, chilled enough for whipping
teaspoon grated lemon rind
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix crackers with butter and line well-greased springform or deep dish pie plate,
saving about 1/4 cup of mixture for topping.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Add lemon juice and sugar and let stand while
whipping the milk to a stiff froth. Add gelatin mixture to whipped milk and continue
whipping until stiff peaks are formed. Stir in lemon rind. Pour over cracker crust.
Top with remaining crumbs.
- Chill for about 4 hours or until firm.
Serves 6 to 8.
Any flavor Jell-O may be used.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Pie Recipes