Quick and Easy Lemon Pie
This is one pie that doesn't last long at my house. It is delicious and so
easy to make. Great to serve on those hot summer days and nights. Enjoy!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 drops yellow food coloring optional
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Mint leaves and lemon peel strips (optional)
- In a bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, grated lemon peel and food coloring if desired. mix until smooth (mixture will start to thicken). Fold in whipped topping and mix to combine. Spoon into crust and spread evenly mounding to the center.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.
- Garnishing this pie with mint leaves and lemon peel strips( or you can sprinkle with grated rind from lemon) makes it very appetizing.
- Refrigerate leftovers, if there is any left.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.