Quick and Easy Lemon Pie
This is one pie that doesn't last long at my house. It is delicious and so
easy to make. Great to serve on those hot summer days and nights. Enjoy!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon
grated lemon peel
- 2 drops yellow food coloring optional
- 1 (8 ounce) carton
frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 (9-inch) Graham
- Mint leaves
and lemon peel strips (optional)
- In a bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, grated lemon peel and food coloring if
desired. mix until smooth (mixture will start to thicken). Fold in whipped topping
and mix to combine. Spoon into crust and spread evenly mounding to the center.
until you are ready to serve.
- Garnishing this pie with mint leaves and lemon peel strips( or you can sprinkle
with grated rind from lemon) makes it very appetizing.
- Refrigerate leftovers, if
there is any left.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.