Raspberry Mousse Cookie Pie
- 1 package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 small box raspberry flavor gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 16 large marshmallows
- 24 lemon wafer cookies
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Nuts (for garnish)
- Drain raspberries; set berries aside.
- Combine juice, gelatin and hot water in medium-size saucepan; stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Add marshmallows; cook over medium heat stirring often until marshmallows melt completely, pour into large bowl.
- Chill until mixture is thick and syrupy.
- While gelatin chills, line bottom and sides of an 9-inch pie plate with cookies.
- Beat thickened gelatin with an electric mixer until it doubles in bulk, turns light pink and mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
- Very gently fold in raspberries. If mixture gets too soft, chill a few minutes.
- Beat cream until stiff. Fold gently into raspberry mixture, then spoon into cookie crust.
- Chill until set, and garnish with nuts.