Sinful Brownie Pie
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 small box chocolate pudding
- 2 cups
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on the box. Use 9-inch round pie plate to bake
- Prepare chocolate pudding as the box directs for a pie.
- Set aside 1 cup of the
Cool Whip and mix remaining 1 cup Cool Whip with prepared chocolate pudding.
in miniature marshmallows, all chocolate chips (except for approximately 2 tablespoons)
and all chopped walnuts (except for approximately 2 tablespoons).
- After the brownies are cool, spread chocolate pudding-Cool Whip mixture on top
as if you were icing a cake.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and walnuts to garnish.
- Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- Serve with remaining Cool Whip.