S'More Meltaway Pie
- 20 squares Honey Maid Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge sauce, divided
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 16 Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, halved
- Mix Graham crumbs and butter until well combined. Press firmly on bottom and side of 9-inch metal pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Carefully spread about half the fudge sauce over the bottom of the crust. Spread with softened ice cream.
- Freeze, covered, for 5 to 6 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, preheat broiler and remove pie from freezer.
- Place marshmallow halves, cut-side down, on top of pie.
- Broil 4 inches from heat source until marshmallows are golden brown and puffed, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with remaining fudge sauce.
Yield: 8 servings