S'Mores Truffle Pie
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed, or 2 half-pints whipping cream, whipped
- Microwave 2/3 cup whipping cream in bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add chocolate; let stand 2 minutes. Whisk until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour into crust; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In separate bowl, microwave marshmallows and milk on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping or whipped cream. Spread over chocolate mixture in pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate shavings, miniature chips or cocoa powder to garnish.