Soda Fountain Pie
- 1 1/2 cups crushed sugar cones (about 12)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 quart vanilla
ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup malted milk powder
- 1 1/2 cups fudge ice cream
- Additional strawberries (optional)
- Combine crushed sugar cones, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and up sides
of an ungreased 10-inch pie plate. Freeze.
- Place 3 cups of strawberries in a blender or food processor; cover and puree.
Chop the remaining strawberries. Place pureed and chopped strawberries in a large
- Add ice cream and malted milk powder; stir to blend. Pour into prepared crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Spread fudge topping over the pie to within 1 inch of
edge; freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional berries
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.