Stained Glass Pie
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 small box cherry
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 3 Graham
- Two days before serving, prepare the orange, lime, and cherry gelatin separately
with 1/2 cup hot water and 1/4 cup cold water for each box. Congeal overnight.
- The next day heat, until melted, the box of lemon gelatin, 1 cup of pineapple
juice and 1/4 cup sugar. Cool.
- Whip whipping cream; blend with lemon gelatin mixture.
- Cut the orange, lime and
cherry gelatin into very small pieces; add to whipped cream mixture. Pour into pie
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut each pie into 8 equal pieces.